用英文写一段关于触屏手机的介绍(60字)涵三中初二段霸水平

用英文写一篇介绍自己的文章(初二水平)最好能够读4-5分钟的,纯美式英文。。_百度知道
用英文写一篇介绍自己的文章(初二水平)最好能够读4-5分钟的,纯美式英文。。
我有更好的答案
hello, everyone, it's my honor to stand here to introduce myself. 大家好, 很高兴有机会在这里介绍我自己。 My name is linjie, from Class 5, Grade 3.. 我是小学三年级5班的学生。 I'm doing well in my study, besides I'm the monitor of my class and I get on well with my classmates. 我学习成绩优秀,是班上的班长并且我和同学们相处很融洽。 I'm a happy and talented girl. i like singing,dancing,playing the piano. 我是一个开朗又多才多艺的女孩,我喜欢唱歌、跳舞、弹钢琴。 I'm interested in learning English very much, and I believe that I will do well in future. I won't let you down! 我很喜欢学习英语,我相信我会表现的出色,我不会让大家失望的。 Thanks for your listening. 谢谢你们的聆听。 Hello,every one!(大家好)My name is **** . (我叫****)I'm a 15 years old boy. (我是一个15岁的男孩)(具体情况自己改)I live in the beautiful city of Rizhao.(我住在美丽的Rizhao城)(你可以把Rizhao改成自己家乡的城市的名称的拼音)I'm an active ,lovely and clever boy.(我是一个活跃的可爱的聪明的男孩)In the school , my favourite subject is maths . (在学校,我最喜欢数学)Perhaps someone thinks it's difficult to study well .(也许有些人认为这很难学)But I like it.(但我喜欢他)I belive that if you try your best, everything can be done well.(我相信每件事付出努力就会有害结果)I also like sports very much.(我也很喜欢运动)Such as,running,volleyball and so on. (像跑步、排球等等)I'm kind-hearted.(我很热心)If you need help ,please come to me .(如果你需要帮助,就来找我)I hope we can be good friends!(我希望我们能成为好朋友)OK.This is me .A sunny boy.(好了,这就是我,一个阳光男孩)
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文介绍一个慈善机构(初二水平)_百度知道
用英文介绍一个慈善机构(初二水平)
简短些能看懂附文
Beijing Global village is found in 1996.It is a non-profit group about Public environmental education.Its
office now
is in 12th,Yumin Street,Chaoyang area.The global village now has 15 full-time staff, officially registered on the thousands of volunteers.文:北京球村:北京球村立于 1996
关于公众环境教育非盈利组织现办公点位于朝阳区裕民路12号球村现15名全职工作员式注册志愿者千
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
两篇先看看~~~满意给哦~~~The Salvation Army (救世军)began with the efforts of two founders, William Booth and Catherine Booth, to bring salvation to the poor, the hungry, the homeless, and the destitute. In 1865, William Booth established The Christian Mission in London, England, which would later be called The Salvation Army in 1878. When William Booth became known as the General, Catherine was known as the Mother of The Salvation Army. William preached to the poor, and Catherine spoke to the wealthy, gaining financial support for their demanding work. She also ministered, which was a revolutionary act at the time. From the beginning it was already clearly stated in the Foundation Deed of the Christian Mission, that women had the same rights to preach as men. Together the Booths worked tirelessly to help others and brought a spiritual and practical message of rejuvenation. As William said, The three ‘S's’ best expressed the way in which the Army administered to the 'down and outs': first, second, and finally, salvation.
慈善机构的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文写一段介绍朋友喜欢什么季节的话_百度知道
用英文写一段介绍朋友喜欢什么季节的话
要50的词句左右不要多初一水平!要写下为什么哦!好的追加50!
提问者采纳
My favourite seasonMy favourite season is spring。Spring is the beginning of a new year、Spring,a beautiful season。In spring,there are many nice kites in the sky。The flowers and the trees begin to grow up。And ,don’t forget,the spring festival is in the spring,too。Chindren all like this festival,so,people also like the spring。这是我即兴写出来的。应该还可以的。应该没有明显的语法错误。像这种简单的作文,最好是自己写,比较好一点。希望可以帮助到你~~~
提问者评价
谢谢了,虽然我早已经会了,但还要谢谢!真的太谢谢了!O(∩_∩)O
其他类似问题
英文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英文写一段姚明的人物介绍_百度知道
用英文写一段姚明的人物介绍
帮帮忙啊十万火急!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
提问者采纳
Yao Ming -----The Chinese Dragon Yao Ming was born in September 1980 in Shanghai. He has become a great basketball player now. I think you must know him, because he is the most famous basketball player in NBA from China. He is very tall. His height is 225cm now. I can’t touch the top of his head , but there are also many tall men in NBA, so Yao Ming must be stronger and work harder. When Yao Ming joint the NBA, he failed, especially when he met O’neal.But Yao Ming didn’t give up. He work harder and harder himself. Finally,Yao Ming was successful. Do you want to be another Yao Ming? I belive that you want. Now put your heart into your work and work harder and harder. The God love the man who works hard.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
姚明的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮我写一段英文自我介绍(翻译)_百度知道
帮我写一段英文自我介绍(翻译)
您我叫**市场营销专业份工作家房产公司做客服助理我性格比较随善于与沟通具良适应习能力责任强比较踏实积极乐观我自信能够胜任份工作
提问者采纳
您Hi good (Afternoon or Morning)我叫**My name is ***市场营销专业I'm major in Marketing.份工作家房产公司做客服助理I was a customer service representative in a real estate company. (我助理改代表 客服助理求职显经验足)
我觉句工作间写进比说:我家房产公司任职2做客服助理(I've been working for the real estate company for 2 years as a customer service representative).我性格比较随善于与沟通具良适应习能力责任强比较踏实I'm a dependable(踏实浮躁)quick learner, a good communicator and a flexible person,who has strong ability to settle into new environment and takes responsibility at work. (句我语序颠倒主要根据英语口语习惯用且倒装更精简句显啰嗦)积极乐观我自信能够胜任份工作 I believe I'm competent for this job with my positive attitude.(我乐观换面乐观能坏事比说于乐观面positive所司接受)希望能帮
提问者评价
3Q 谢谢大家的答案 但是最佳只能给一个
其他类似问题
38人觉得有用
自我介绍的相关知识
其他3条回答
嗨您我专门销售行业我信做份工作相信我吧
hello,guys.I'm**,studying in the field of marketing.I have worked in a property firm as a customer service assistant few days(monthes/years)early. I believe that I am competent for this job for the simple reason that I have a strong ability of communication,adaption and learning. In addition , I'm a easygoing man(woman)with optimism and responsibility. Hope I can get this chance.意译的,适当自己再改改
Hello,my name is*** and I majored in Marketing in collage.I worked as a customer service assistant in a real estate company as my last job.I am easygoing and also good at communicating with other people.I can adapt to new environment and learn things quickly.I have a strong sense of responsibily and can work practically.With my positive and optimistic life attitude,I think I'm suitable for this job.
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 涵三中初二段霸 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信