提问者采纳
t you ever want someone to miss you cause I do 你也需要我的思念吧, I do 别伤心, I do
你没感觉到吗;t you ever need,我需要 don't you ever break, I do
你不需要吗;t you ever wanna love someone so much it hurts you
别爱得太深,我需要 don&#39[verse1] Like a paper card 就像一张纸片
Floating in a stream撒落在街中 I’m trying to pick up
我试着捡起 I’m trying to believe
我试着相信it&#39,我已经感觉到 don&#39,那会让你伤得很深 cause I do因为我也一样
[verse2] A solitary heart 一颗孤独的心A million miles away 在100万英里之外From your ivory tower 从你的象牙塔里Nothing can escape 永远无法逃脱I wanna break them through 我想击碎它们逃开Melt the ice 融化冰雪I wanna get to you 我想要你Am I loosing this fight 所以我放弃了逃脱[chorus] don've got 早已布满锈迹 [chorus] don't you ever need, I do 别伤心,那会让你伤得很深 [verse3] I know that it&#39,我愿意
don&#39,我愿意
don't you ever want someone to miss you cause I do 你也需要我的思念吧;t you ever feel,我愿意 don&#39, I do
别哭, I do
你不需要吗, I do
你没感觉到吗,我愿意 don't you ever wanna love someone so much it hurts you
别爱得太深,我已经感觉到 don's cold outside
外面很冷 the door is shut 大门紧闭
this broken key 这把钥匙
Is all I&#39, I do 我愿意,我愿意 don't you ever want someone to miss you cause I do 你也需要我的思念吧;t you ever cry,我愿意
don&#39, I do
你不需要吗;t get through 难以逾越What if all those walls would crumble 如果这些墙壁崩溃Would you run away 你能否逃离吗Would you let me in 你能让我进入你的世界吗I need to know我想要知道 don't you ever cry,因为我也一样don&#39, I do
别哭;s so much more inside you我知道你想要得到的更多But the walls you build around your heart 但是你内心如同坚硬的墙壁I can&#39, I do
别哭,那会让你伤得很深 cause I do 因为我也一样
I do , I do
你没感觉到吗;t you ever wanna love someone so much it hurts you
别爱得太深;t you ever break(I do) 别伤心(我愿意)don&#39,那会让你伤得很深 don&#39,我需要 don't you ever wanna love someone so much it hurts you 别爱得太深,我已经感觉到 don&#39,因为我也一样don't you ever cry( I do)
别哭(我愿意)don&#39,因为我也一样cause I do
因为我也一样don&#39, I do 别伤心;t you ever feel
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
Maria arredondo《i do》歌词的中英文对照[verse1] Like a paper card 就像一张纸片 Floating in a stream撒落在水中I’m trying to pick up 我试着捡起 I’m trying to believe 我试着相信 it's cold outside 外面很冷 the door is shut 大门紧闭 this broken key 这把破钥匙 Is all I've got 却是我的一切 [chorus]don't you ever need, I do 你难道不需要我吗,我是那么愿意为你don't you ever feel, I do 你没有感觉到吗,我想给你的安慰don't you ever want someone to miss you cause I do你就不曾想要有一个思念着你的人 而我却心甘情愿为你 don't you ever cry, I do 你难道就不会哭泣吗,我愿意抚慰 don't you ever break, I do 你难道没想过打破所谓的原则,我却愿意 don't you ever wanna love someone so much it hurts you你难道就未曾想过要深爱一个人 就算那会伤到你cause I do但是我愿意 [verse2] A solitary heart 一颗孤独的心A million miles away在100万英里之外From your ivory tower 仍在你的象牙塔里Nothing can escape 怎样都不能逃脱I wanna break them through 我想击碎它们逃出Melt the ice 融化冰雪I wanna get to you 我想要得到你Am I loosing this fight 所以我放弃了所有反抗[chorus] don't you ever need, I do你难道不需要我吗,我是那么愿意为你don't you ever feel, I do 你没有感觉到吗,我想给你的安慰don't you ever want someone to miss you cause I do你就不曾想要有一个思念着你的人 而我却心甘情愿为你don't you ever cry, I do 你难道就不会哭泣吗,我愿意抚慰 don't you ever break, I do你难道没想过打破所谓的原则,我却愿意 don't you ever wanna love someone so much it hurts you你难道未曾想过要深爱一个人 就算那会伤到你 [verse3] I know that it's so much more inside you我了解在那个冰冷的外表下的你内在更多,But the walls you build around your heart 但你却在你的内心四周建立起了铜墙I can't get through我不能逾越What if all those walls would crumble如果这些墙壁都粉碎了Would you run away你愿意跟我一起逃离吗Would you let me in 你愿意让我进入你的世界吗I need to know我想要知道 don't you ever cry, I do 你难道就不会哭泣吗,我愿意抚慰 don't you ever break, I do 你难道没想过打破所谓的原则,我愿意don't you ever wanna love someone so much it hurts you 你难道未曾想过要深爱一个人 就算那会伤到你 don't you ever need, I do 你难道不需要我吗,我是那么愿意为你don't you ever feel, I do 你没有感觉到吗,我想给你的安慰don't you ever want someone to miss you cause I do 你就不曾想要有一个思念着你的人 而我却心甘情愿为你 don't you ever cry( I do) 你难道就不会哭泣吗,我愿意抚慰 don't you ever break(I do) 你难道没想过打破所谓的原则,我愿意 don't you ever wanna love someone so much it hurts you 你难道未曾想过要深爱一个人 就算那会伤到你cause I do 我就是愿意I do , I do我愿意,我愿意
中英文对照的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我需要交作业用,2000词的工程硕士或者是理科类硕士学位级别的中英文文章对照翻译一篇!急用!_百度知道
我需要交作业用,2000词的工程硕士或者是理科类硕士学位级别的中英文文章对照翻译一篇!急用!
我有更好的答案
你在百度上随便搜一篇中文版的,然后用翻译软件翻译,再复制粘且就行了啊。
Strengthening of Concrete Beams Using Innovative DuctileFiber-Reinforced Polymer Fabricby Nabil F. Grace, George Abdel-Sayed, and Wael F. RaghebAn innovative, uniaxial ductile fiber-reinforced polymer (FRP)fabric has been researched, developed, and manufactured (in theStructural Testing Center at Lawrence Technological University)for strengthening structures. The fabric is a hybrid of two types ofcarbon fibers and one type of glass fiber, and has been designed toprovide a pseudo-ductile behavior with a low yield-equivalentstrain value in tension. The effectiveness and ductility of thedeveloped fabric has been investigated by strengthening and testingeight concrete beams under flexural load. Similar beams strengthenedwith currently available uniaxial carbon fiber sheets, fabrics, andplates were also tested to compare their behavior with thosestrengthened with the developed fabric. The fabric has beendesigned so that it has the potential to yield simultaneously withthe steel reinforcement of strengthened beams and hence, a ductileplateau similar to that for the nonstrengthened beams can beachieved. The beams strengthened with the developed fabricexhibited higher yield loads and achieved higher ductility indexesthan those strengthened with the currently available carbon fiberstrengthening systems. The developed fabric shows a more effectivecontribution to the strengthening mechanism.Keywords: flexure.应用新型延性纤维增强聚合物对混凝土梁的加固作者:Nabil F. Grace, George Abel-Sayed, Wael F. Ragheb摘要:一种新型单向延性纤维增强聚合(FRP)物已经被研究,研制和生产(在劳伦斯理工大学结构试验中心)以用于结构加固。这种织物是两种碳纤维和一种玻璃纤维的混合物,而且经过设计它们在受拉屈服时应变值较低,从而体现出伪延性的性能。通过对八根混凝土梁在弯曲荷载作用下的加固和检测对研制中的织物的效果和延性进行了研究。用现在常用的单向碳纤维薄片、织物和板进行加固的相似梁也进行了检测,以便同用研制中的织物加固梁进行性能上的比较。这种织物经过设计具有和加固梁中的钢筋同时屈服的潜力,从而和未加固梁一样,它也能得到屈服台阶。相对于那些用现在常用的碳纤维加固体系进行加固的梁,这种研制中的织物加固的梁承受更高的屈服荷载,并且有更高的延性指标。这种研制中的织物对加固机制体现出更大的贡献。关键词:混凝土,延性,纤维加固,变形
太短了,有长的吗?
关于设计方面的,产品介绍也行,中英文对照的文章或网站。谢谢问题补充:没有它的生产工艺简单,很适合小规模的工作坊作业,50-70年代英国有很多小规模的
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
硕士学位的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一篇有关第四方物流的中英文对照文章。!!(原文是英文,翻译成中文)3000字左右_百度知道
跪求一篇有关第四方物流的中英文对照文章。!!(原文是英文,翻译成中文)3000字左右
中英文 都要!谢谢
第四方物流还包括以下四个特点、降低采购成本。总之第四方物流公司以其知识:供应链再建。
第四方物流为客户带来的效益包括利润增长和降低营运成本,使流程一体化从而达到目的,智力、低成本和个性化服务等。而发展第四方物流需平衡第三方物流的能力:找个人翻译一下就好了主要是指由咨询公司提供的物流咨询服务、高效,为物流客户提供一整套的物流系统咨询服务,即迅速,只是对于整个供应链提供整合方案。第四方物流公司要从事物流咨询服务就必须具备良好的物流行业背景和相关经验,它并不需要从事具体的物流活动,即通过整条供应链外判功能得到提高运作效率,变化程度亦可以十分大,因此第四方物流商的种类很多。
第四方物流不仅控制和管理特定的物流服务,更不用建设物流基础设施、功能转化。
第四方物流是一个供应链集成商,而且对整个物流过程提出方案,以提供一个综合的供应链解决方案、能力和技术,调集和管理组织自己及具有互补性服务提供的资源、开展多功能多流程的供应链管理,或提供物流系统优化和设计方案等。
第四方物流的关键在于为顾客提供最佳的增值服务、技术及贸易流畅管理等这个好像不是第四方的资料吧、业务流程再造,第四方如下,并通过电子商务将这个程序集成起来,信息和经验为资本。咨询公司应物流公司的要求为其提供物流系统的分析和诊断,但亦能扩大本身营运的自主性
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:
第四方物流的相关知识
其他1条回答
The consumer logistics system engages in such diverse logistics activities as storing foods in containers for future use, a household provides its own distinct. First,减少大块脱水食品和对亲戚传递圣诞节包装礼物, autonomous logistics system. At its most productive level. Fourth, dehydrating s dinner from a &quot.Finally, they indicate the direction that consumer decision models may take when they are developed? At the very least, contributions from economics can help structure the decision-making environment。消费者物流系统激发了不同的运输活动就像存放食物在容器为未来使用, a household assists commercial firms in the distribution of products and services, an effective conceptual framework will draw contributions from scholarly work in a number of related fields, and cultural anthropology can explain the different approaches to consumer participation in distribution that are taken by the various subcultures of the nation. We now present several examples of how this may be done,一个家庭在自己的区域是一个独立自主的物流运输系统。更加典型的是。 在最有效的水平, fields other than business-related disciplines can make their contribution to the study of consumer logistics, work by management scientists has created a wide variety of decision aids for managers in industrial logistics? 至少, behavioral considerations from consumer research can help describe some aspects of the CL system and provide scholars with the context within which decisions are made. While these quantitative models are not directly transferable to decision making in CL, thereby facilitating the transfer of goods to the point of consumption, and packaging Christmas gifts to be shipped to relatives?从而运输导致货物的消耗量增加了吗, concepts from management can show the organizational nature of the CL system and suggest means for planning and directing its operation. Mathematics provides the tools for models of the structure of the CL system and its process Home economics portrays the household as an organization whose operation can be improved by the formalization of its decisionmaking Sociology can contribute to our understanding of the structure of the relationships among household members.家庭作坊对于他们自己制作的货物使用自己的运输袋运输或者他们的家庭晚餐通过外卖而得到是什么样的呢.More typically. ThirdWhat about the part played by the homemaker who aids in the movement of goods by bagging her own groceries. Second, the consumer logistics system performs the complete range of logistical activities performed by a business logistics system.To encompass the entire field of operations,一个家庭有助于商业公司在货物的分发和服务;take-out&quot, or by retrieving her family' establishment,消费者物流系统通过执行商业物流系统来完成大范围的运输活动
参考资料:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一篇关于土木工程的中英文翻译论文 5000字 毕业用的 在线等_百度知道
跪求一篇关于土木工程的中英文翻译论文 5000字 毕业用的 在线等
,不胜感激.必须是英文..,然后带有中文翻译41,立即采纳...字数不少于50002.论文中要出现摘要和参考文献如果查收符合以上要求.内容是关于土木工程类的3
各位大哥大姐帮帮忙啊,邮箱
Numerical examplesincluding both geometric and material nonlinearities are used to demonstrate the robustness. It can also be used topredict the elastic buckling loads associated with axial-torsional and lateral-torsional instabilities. The theory for advanced inelasticanalysis of rigid and semi-rigid 2-D frames has beenwell developed and verified by tests [1. The beam–column formulationis based on the use of stability interpolation functions for the tran Buckling. &#211, which are essential for predictingthe nonlinear behaviour of space frame structures, with some constraints, reflecting the current trend towards the rationalisationof advanced analysis procedures.F; Plastic hinges,satisfying the conventional column and beam–columndesign limit-state checks. Material nonlinearity is modelledby using the concentrated plastic hinge approach、弯曲和扭力的移位之间的关系Improved nonlinear plastic hinge analysis of space frame structuresJ, flexural and torsional displacements.E, N,2]. These analysismethods fulfil the requirements for the prediction ofmember strength and stability. All rights reserved。数值的例子包括集合学和重要的非线性; accepted 25 August 1999AbstractThis paper is concerned with second-order plastic hinge analysis of three-dimensional frame structures,塑性铰和成分末端是容许存在, H. Richard Liew a:这份研究报告表明三维的框架结构与二维逻辑性塑性铰的关联. Shanmugam a。重要的非线性通过使用浓缩的塑性铰方式被制作模型; received in revised form 17 August
Elsevier Science Ltd, accuracy and efficiency of the proposedanalytical method and computer program,fully braced out-of- Instability1, W,精确性, and considers the elastic couplingeffects between axial. The member bowing effect and initial out-of-straightness are also considered sothat the nonlinear spatial behaviour of structures can be captured with fewer elements per member,它也能预报可弯曲负载量与轴向扭力和横向扭力的不稳定性的关联. Chen ba Department of Civil Engineering,并考虑轴力. IntroductionTwo-dimensional (2-D) plastic hinge analysis of planeframes composed of members with compact section.* Corresponding改进非线性塑性铰空间框架结构的分析摘要, Singapore 119260, IN 47907,这对预报非线性空间结构的作用是必不可少的。发达的计算机程序作出通过每个物质成分作为一个基本部件做模型的塔器和框架可弯曲的负载量,*, 10 Kent Ridge Crescent, has been the subject for investigationin recent years,以便非线性空间结构的性能和部分成分一些原理能被输入计算机, Singaporeb School of Civil Engineering,两者习惯于证明目的的分析方法和电脑程序的稳定性, the issues related to different theoretical andnumerical formulations and their accuracy and efficiencyin solving large frameworks are not addressed well, Purdue University, West Lafayette. Plastic hinge between the member ends is allowed to occur. Although there have beenmuch work on the plastic hinge analysis of 3-D framestructures. Chen a. The developed computer program can be used to predict accurately theelastic flexural buckling load of columns and frames by modelling each physical member as one element.K Space frames: A Nonlinear analysis. Theresearch presented in this paper is an extension ofadvanced analysis for 2-D frames [2] to 3-D frames [3–5], National University of Singapore.Y,梁柱公式化的表述并嵌入横断面移动为基准, USAReceived 5 January 1999
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
土木工程的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译我叫David,我的朋友急需要一名中英文翻译,本月28号左右,共两天!待遇面议,估计很丰厚,难得的兼职机会啊!_百度作业帮
英语翻译我叫David,我的朋友急需要一名中英文翻译,本月28号左右,共两天!待遇面议,估计很丰厚,难得的兼职机会啊!
interpretator?你朋友确实需要翻译……
My name is David, my friend needed to be a Chinese and English translation, on the 28th of this month or so, a total of two days! Negotiable treatment is estimated that a very rich, a rare opportunity for a part-time ah
地点在哪里?
时间 地点 联系方式
翻译的内容!!!}

我要回帖

更多关于 跪求好看的小说 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信