本回答被网友采纳
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。1、禁止发布与板块不相关内容。2、提交作业务必注明课程名称及第几节课程作业并且提交到课程作业区!
Autodesk2013 全系列产品 (最全密钥及序列号)+注册机
Autodesk2013 全系列产品 (最全密钥及序列号)+注册机
查看:7833|回复:0
共有0条评论
本贴暂还没有回复,赶紧来抢占沙发吧~
加蜂特网为微信好友Autodesk DirectConnect (64-bit)
Autodesk DirectConnect (64-bit) is a Shareware software in the category Miscellaneous developed by .It was checked for updates 754 times by the users of our client application
during the last month.The latest version of Autodesk DirectConnect (64-bit) is , released on 02/18/2008. It was initially added to our database on 10/29/2007.Autodesk DirectConnect (64-bit) runs on the following operating systems: Windows. Users of Autodesk DirectConnect (64-bit) gave it a rating of 5 out of 5 stars.
for Autodesk DirectConnect (64-bit)!
754 users of
had Autodesk DirectConnect (64-bit) installed last month.
04/23/2018
04/23/2018
04/23/2018
04/23/2018
04/23/2018
Download not yet available.
with UpdateStar freeware.Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
DirectConnect missing in Max 2016?
Announcement: Welcome to the new forums. Learn more about the . We are still working on minor fixes. Thank you for your patience.
Auto-suggest helps you quickly narrow down your search results by suggesting possible matches as you type.
Showing results for
中文 (CHINESE SIMPLIFIED)
FRAN?AIS (FRENCH)
DEUTSCH (GERMAN)
日本語 (JAPANESE)
PORTUGU?S (PORTUGUESE)
POLSKI (POLISH)
РУССКИЙ (RUSSIAN)
ESPA?OL (SPANISH)
T?RK?E (TURKISH)
ITALIANO (ITALIAN)
??? (KOREAN)
DirectConnect missing in Max 2016?
Is DirectConnect available for 3ds Max 2016?&It was automatically installed in 2014 & 2015 but I am not seeing it installed with the trial version of 3ds Max 2016.I use it to import solidworks files as body objects.&Any info or help much appreciated.&Raj
Community Manager
Re: DirectConnect missing in Max 2016?
Welcome to the community!
Great question!
should install automatically with 3ds Max. If it did not, you may want to try redownload and install with your antivirus software disabled.
Matt DiMichele |
Kudos are greatly appreciated. Everyone likes a thumbs up!Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Hi Matthew,I don't have any anti-virus installed.In the installation files, there is usually a directconnect folder and installer found in the 'x64' folder, but in my trial download of Max 2016 it is not there.Can you confirm that you are seeing directconnect installed on your copy of 3ds max 2016?
Can anybody confirm seeing directconnect installed with their&3ds Max 2016 install? (e.g import solidworks etc as body object).&If it's working for others then i'm obviously doing something wrong. Just need to figure out what.&Thanks.
The Installation Folder(s) (C:\Autodesk\[max version etc]\x64\DirectConnect) :-
2012 - no. 2013 - yes. 2014 - yes. 2015 - yes. 2016 - no.
Max 4.2 through 2016 (SP1/EXT1), Composite 2014.Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 385.41).
Steve, that's what I'm seeing too.So what does this mean, Autodesk says that Directconnect is available for 2016 so where is it?
Pass. Not a clue. It's not one of those things which I use on a regular basis (if at all). I did just check the
just in case it had moved there - I can't see it though.
Max 4.2 through 2016 (SP1/EXT1), Composite 2014.Win7Pro x64 (SP1). i5-3570K @ 4.4GHz, 8Gb Ram, DX11.nVidia GTX760 (2GB) (Driver 385.41).
3ds Max 2016 would be useless to me without DirectConnect, it's crucial to my workflow.Steve, i'm new here, how should I proceed. Wait and hope for an Autodesk person to respond in this thread or make a bug report somewhere?
There may be a valid reason for it not being there, but we would need confirmation that it should be before it could be classed as a bug. Let me go see what I can find out...
Community Manager
Try checking under C:\Program Files\Autodesk\3ds Max 2016\plugcfg_In\DirectConnect are you able to find this file location? Did you try a &and redownloading from the ? Something may have happened to the file during the original&download or install.
Matt DiMichele |
Kudos are greatly appreciated. Everyone likes a thumbs up!Please Accept As Solution if this resolves your issue, to help others benefit and locate it.
Yes that folder is there, contains 2 files (configuration settings and "j" file. Neither of these is an installer though.I did try uninstalling and reinstalling.Steve, thanks for looking into this, hope you find an answer
Matthew is asking around for more info. When I hear back from him I'll let you know (unles) ).
There is always the possibility that the installation procedure has changed and DirectConnect really is installed. What happens if you actually try to import one of these objects?
I am certain DirectConnect is not installed. For example, In 3ds Max 2015 I import a solidworks file (solidworks must be running), an import dialog box opens showing progress and I get body objects. In 2016 a different 'import settings' box pops up and the imported files are not body objects.
Hopefully Matthew will be able to find out what's going on in the next day or so as I imagine this is somewhat of a showstopper for you :(
Hi Matthew, I'm wondering if&you have any updates&about the missing Directconnect yet?
Hi guys, is it possible that direct connect is not include in the 3ds Max only setup?On my side, my 3ds Max come from the Factory Design Suite Ultimate 2016 and Direct Connect is installed and working correctly.Maybe you could&start your setup and check the list of available softwares. If it's available to select, it means it hasn't been installed on your first installation.
Nice idea - sadly only the SDK and the Network License Manager are available in the Tools. I don't want to actually start the main install because that will invalidate the SP and EXT I've already installed. Pretty certain everything that was available (except the 2 tools noted above) installed without error. No easy way for me to test DirectConnect because I only have the one product.
None the less that's a very valid point. The suites would need it, standalone Max wouldn't. Or more accurately, might not...
Thanks eric.paris, I think you might be onto the solution.My next problem is when I try to download the trial for either factory or design suite ultimate 2016, the installer only gives the option to install 3ds max 2015!&This is the 2016 trial installer link I found&(click on 'software included' tab and you can see it says 2015!)&How can I get my hands on a 2016 trial version&of product design or factory suite to test if directconnect is included?&
Hi, you can try this .The link you have,&reffered&to&Autodesk_PRDSU_2015_TRIAL_Enu_Win_32-64bit_wi_en-us_Setup_webinstall (1).exe, so Autodesk need to update this link for the customer to download the 2016 trial.
Now i'm even more confused, I installed 3ds max 2016 product design suite ultimate and this time Directconnect seems to be&installed (there is a 1gb+ folder in the installation directory).&However when I try to import a solidworks file I am still seeing the new 'import settings' dialog box.&The attached image shows how the solidworks import process&looks&in 2014.&Can anyone who has got directconnect&working in 2016 please suggest what i'm doing wrong in the installation or import process?
Search the Autodesk Knowledge Network for more content.
Can't find what you're looking for? Ask the community or share your knowledge.Access denied | www.shouldiremoveit.com used Cloudflare to restrict access
Please enable cookies.
What happened?
The owner of this website (www.shouldiremoveit.com) has banned your access based on your browser's signature (5140-ua98).}

我要回帖

更多关于 autodesk是什么文件 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信