2.本站下载支持:迅雷、旋风、快车等多线程下载工具
3.这首phath - please don t walk away歌曲链接由网友上传并提供分享
4.把这首歌曲mp3链接地址推荐给你的朋友,可以让他们免费获得本歌曲链接
音乐名称:phath - please don t walk away.mp3
音乐信息:3.89 MB|||下载436次
上传会员:
上传时间:
下载地址:谁能帮我找找 凯尔特女人合唱团的《西班牙少女》这首歌的mp3下载地址和原版歌词?_百度知道
谁能帮我找找 凯尔特女人合唱团的《西班牙少女》这首歌的mp3下载地址和原版歌词?
本人感激不尽
我有更好的答案
Spanish Lady
/album/2501263 里面。
As I went out through Dublin City
At the hour of twelve o' the night
Who should I see but the Spanish lady
Washing her feet by candlelight
First she washed them, then she dried them
Over a fire of amber coals
In all my life I ne'er did see
A maid so neat about the sole
Whack for the toora loora laddy
Whack for the toora loora lay
Whack for the toora loora laddy
Whack for the toora loora lay(无实义,仅配合节奏)
As I went out through Dublin City
At the hour of half past eight
Who do I see but the Spanish lady
Combing her hair so trim and neat
First she brushed it, then she comb...
其他类似问题
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能告诉我一下这首歌的名字 及下载地址_百度知道
谁能告诉我一下这首歌的名字 及下载地址
s driving me mad(Just wanna kiss you baby)(I wanna kiss you)I wanna kiss you real good(Just wanna kiss you baby)(And I'm with youThis is what I wanna doI wanna kiss you so bad(Just wanna kiss you baby)(Can I kiss you, I;m wishing I could(IDevinI Want to Kiss You Lyrics Hey baby come hereI got something to tell youSee I've been thinking a lot about you latelyAs driving me madI wanna kiss you real goodOh and I'm wishing I could(I, oh baby let me kiss you)I have a little tiny confessionI don&#39, It know until I kiss youThat&#39, yeah)Oh I have a little tiny obsessionWith something that&#39, I, I couldI;s driving me mad(Just wanna kiss you baby)(I wanna kiss you)I wanna kiss you real good(Just wanna kiss you baby)(And I&#39, I;s why I got to have youI got to have you babyI got to have youOh that why II got to have youI got to have you babyI got to have youI wanna kiss you so badI wanna kiss you so bad(Just wanna kiss you baby)(Can I kiss you, oh baby let me kiss youYeah.?)So bad it'm wishin&#39, I wanna, I wanna.We&#39, oh baby let me kiss you)Just wanna kiss you babyCan Im going throughWell it might be the nightOr it might the bright moonlightAll I see is a wonderful needAnd beautiful tooSo precious and newAnd this is all I wanna doI wanna kiss you so badSo bad it't know if I want my cover blownI want the truthEvery time I&#39, I.;m kind of in to you(Y I could)Oh and I&#39, yeah, yeah?)So bad it&#39, oh baby let me kiss you)Well it might be the smileOr the way you look into my eyesBaby ooh what to doI won&#39, I could)Oh and I&#39,m feeling sort of nervous and anxiousTo tell you what I't know what to do(Yeah, yeah)I&#39,ve spent a lot of time togetherI think I's attached to youWell it might be your eyesOr it might be your nice big oohI don'm wishin'm wishin&#39,m wishing I could(I?Just wanna kiss you babyI wanna kiss youJust wanna kiss you babyAnd I&#39, I wanna, that&#39
提问者采纳
我发给你消息吧注意查收:Various Artists
出自专辑:I Want To Kiss You - Devin
歌手是;s House下载地址:地址发不出来这首歌的歌曲名字是:Big Momma&#39
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁进来看看 这首歌名字是什么?或者能帮我找到下载地址的 URL也可以_百度知道
进来看看 这首歌名字是什么?或者能帮我找到下载地址的 URL也可以
moko.cc/post/jinmeixin/289034.cc/post/jinmeixin/289034.html" target="_blank">httpwww.q://://cgi.musicain&#39?w=ain%27t+no+sunshine+Jazzamor&source=1&t=0" target="_blank">http.sail.tr/1: 不行再试试这个.q.sail:<a href=".com/playlist/t no sunshine 没了阳光 - Bill Withers 但这个是Jazzamor翻唱的~ 扒了个地址.mp3 还不行来这里找找
来自团队:
其他类似问题
名字的相关知识
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁能帮我找到这首歌的下载地址和详细点的歌曲资料?_百度知道
谁能帮我找到这首歌的下载地址和详细点的歌曲资料?
。跪求!.现在迫切想要这首歌的下载地址或者文件和歌曲的资料(作者等).yoho..!.歌曲在我BLOG里.
i.cn&#47。我的邮箱是@chdatou
进去就能听到 就第一首歌!!就10分了,全给你们两年前建的网站,忘了歌是哪来的了
提问者采纳
是你的原始地址、标题。当你把它下下来的时候右键找属性.mp3地址在这儿、发行年份,那上面清清楚楚地写着歌手、专辑。别告诉我你不知道你自己页面音乐的地址啊= =? 哥们你好好看看你那首音乐的属性.mp3" target="_blank">/0a8c9d85a704b///0a8c9d85a704b//23/1dd76bedeec04b05b0e64e3fd1da2cf8,甚至详细到连曲目号码都有……您是看不见麼≡ω≡而且这首歌。<a href="http.yoho,看样子是你自己传的啊.2.2.168/mp3。还带着YOHO的域名呢.168/mp3。我就是在你页面裏自己找的呢.251://60。……还是说你忘了你的密码啥的= =,歌曲名等等一系列东西都一目了然://60.251、流派。我在你页面裏直接过滤到的。你照我说的做完了就知道我说的是不是真的了哈 是那首纯音乐的麼.yoho
提问者评价
= =。 谢谢你哈。
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
为您推荐:
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁}

我要回帖

更多关于 帮宝宝取名字 的文章

更多推荐