求中英文对照电影对照的文章

求一篇报纸文章,要有中英文对照翻译的。恩,内容最好新一点的,有趣一点的,能够讲3-5分钟的,谢谢了。_作业帮
求一篇报纸文章,要有中英文对照翻译的。恩,内容最好新一点的,有趣一点的,能够讲3-5分钟的,谢谢了。
求一篇报纸文章,要有中英文对照翻译的。恩,内容最好新一点的,有趣一点的,能够讲3-5分钟的,谢谢了。
.cn/language_tips/news//content_7963372.htm这是中国日报上的一篇新闻,挺有意思的,有中英文对照研究:金发女郎初次约会成功率最低Blondes don't have more fun, survey finds但是字太多了发不上来,给你网站好拉~里面有很多中英文对照的文章希望对你有帮助~...||||||||||||
||||||||||||
您的位置:&&&&&&正文
全国英语等级考试(PETS)语法备考练习&&
名师赵文通深度解析学位英语考前冲刺备考时间安排及复习侧重&&
大学英语四六级考试考历年真题,附答案&&
  1、凡本网注明 &来源:外语教育网&的所有作品,版权均属外语教育网所有,未经本网授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式使用;已经本网授权的,应在授权范围内使用,且必须注明&来源:外语教育网&。违反上述声明者,本网将追究其法律责任。
  2、本网部分资料为网上搜集转载,均尽力标明作者和出处。对于本网刊载作品涉及版权等问题的,请作者与本网站联系,本网站核实确认后会尽快予以处理。本网转载之作品,并不意味着认同该作品的观点或真实性。如其他媒体、网站或个人转载使用,请与著作权人联系,并自负法律责任。
  3、联系方式
  编辑信箱:
  电话:010-1求篇中英文对照文章,要求英文字数2500字_百度知道
求篇中英文对照文章,要求英文字数2500字
如题,可以是网络文章,简单点的不要太专业的,其他不限,麻烦注明出处邮箱:,符合要求另外加50分,谢谢
提问者采纳
  第二篇:Love Your Life  热爱生活  Henry David Thoreau/享利.大卫.梭罗  However mean your life is, do not shun it  and call it hard names. It is not so bad as you are. It looks  poorest when you are richest. The faultfinder will find faults  in paradise. Love your life, poor as it is. You may perhaps  have some pleasant, thrilling, glorious hours, even in a  poorhouse.。。。。。。  不论你的生活如何卑贱,你要面对它生活,不要躲避它,更别用恶言咒骂它。它不像你那样坏。你最富有的时候,倒是看似最穷。爱找缺点的人就是到天堂里也能找到缺点。你要爱你的生活,尽管它贫穷。甚至在一个济贫院里,你也还有愉快、高兴、光荣的时候。夕阳反射在济贫院的窗上,像身在富户人家窗上一样光亮;在那门前,积雪同在早春融化。我只看到,一个从容的人,在哪里也像在皇宫中一样,生活得心满意足而富有愉快的思想。城镇中的穷人,我看,倒往往是过着最独立不羁的生活。也许因为他们很大,所以受之无愧。大多数人以为他们是超然的,不靠城镇来支援他们;可是事实上他们是往往利用了不正当的手段来对付生活,他们是毫不超脱的,毋宁是不体面的。视贫穷如园中之花而像圣人一样耕植它吧!不要找新的花样,无论是新的朋友或新的衣服,来麻烦你自己。找旧的,回到那里去。万物不变,是我们在变。你的衣服可以卖掉,但要保留你的思想。
文章不错,但是字数不够啊...
是一个中英文对照的网站,你可以自己去找。希望能对你有点帮助
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
中英文对照的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇初中的英语短文,200单词,中英对照_作业帮
求一篇初中的英语短文,200单词,中英对照
求一篇初中的英语短文,200单词,中英对照
A man was selling medicines at a fair.At first he sold bottles of a cure for colds for just a dollar a bottle.Many people wanted to buy it and the man's young assistant moved quickly through the crowd collecting money and handing out bottles of the cold cure.Then,when he had a big crowd,the man held up a very small bottle."And now,ladies and gentlemen," he shouted."here is the medicine you have been waiting for.The cure for old age.Drink just one bottle of this and you will live forever.""And,ladies and gentlemen," the man continued,"I'm not going to charge you a hundred dollars a bottle for this wonderful medicine.I'm not going to charge you fifty dollars a bottle.I'm not goingto charge you twenty4ive dollars a bottle.No,ladies and gentlemen,I'm going to charge you just ten dollars a bottle.Think,my friends,for ten dollars you can live forever."Most of the people in the crowd did not believe this.One person shouted,"if it will make you live forever,why don't you drink it?" Then another person cried ,"Yes,you look as if you're at least sixty years old.""Thank you,sir,thank you," the man replied,"I'm so glad you said that.My real age is three hundred and twenty nine." The crowd laughed at this but there were still a few people who wanted to believe the man.One of them spoke to the man's assistant as she passed by."Is that true," he asked,"that he's three hundred and twenty-nine?"“Don't ask me," the assistant said,"I've only worked for him for a hundred and fifty years."长生不老一人在集市卖药.起先他卖一美元一瓶的治感冒的药.很多人想买药,那人的年轻助手迅速穿行于人群中,一边收钱,一边递药.然后当围观的人多起来时,那人举起一个小瓶子.“听着,女士们,先生们,”那人喊道,“这就是你们一直想要的药.消除衰老的药.只吃一瓶,就会长生不老.”“女士们,先生们,”那人接着说道,“对这种神奇的药,我不打算卖一瓶100 美元.我不打算卖一瓶50 美元,我也不打算卖一瓶25美元.我只打算卖一瓶10 美元.想想吧,朋友们,只花10 美元,你们就能长生不老.”人群中大多数人不相信他的话.一人喊道:“如果这药能使人长生不老,你为什么不吃?”接着另一人叫道:“是哇,你看上去至少60 岁.先生,”那人回答,“我很高兴你这么说.我的实际年龄是329 岁.”听到他的话,人群中发出一阵笑声,但仍有几个人愿意相信他的话.其中一人当那个助手经过时问她,“他已329 岁了,这是真的吗?”他问.“别问我,”助手说,“我只为他工作了150 年.” The English language is different from any other language.Yet English words do not stay the same.The language is always changing.We need new words for new inventions and new ideas.Different words come into use,or older words are used in a new way.English can change by borrowing words from other language.“Tomato”was borrowed from Mexico,the word “coffee”came from Turkey,and “tea”came from China.Now new space and science words are being borrowed from other countries,too.New words are also made by adding two words together.“Postman”and “grandfather”are words made up of two parts.Sometimes new words are shorter forms of older words.The word“photo”was made from photograph by cutting off the front part.“Smog”was made by using only the first two and last two letters from the words“smoke”and “fog”.The names of people and products can become new words.Our sandwich was named after a man named “Sandwich”.Scotch tape and jelly were names made up by the companies that first made the products.英语和其他任何语言都不同,英语单词也不是一成不变的.英语一只在变化之中.我们有的新的发明新的观点就需要新的词汇.不同的词汇开始被使用,或是旧词新用.英语通过借用其他语言的词汇达到改变的目的.“西红柿”一词是借用墨西哥语.“咖啡”一词是来自土耳其语.“茶”一词来自中国.现在新的空间科学词汇正从其他国家借来.新词的产生还有一种方式就是结合两个词.Postman”和“grandfather”就是两部分组成的.有时候新词是比旧词短.photo一词是去掉photograph的前部分得到的.Smog”是分别保留smoke”和 “fog前两个和后两个字母得到的;人名和产品名可以变成新词,三明治是以一个叫Sandwich的人命名的.透明胶盒果冻是以第一个生产这样产品的公司命名的求英语文章最好是中英文对照的求大神帮助不要太长.但是要中英文对照的那种文章,散文也可以._作业帮
求英语文章最好是中英文对照的求大神帮助不要太长.但是要中英文对照的那种文章,散文也可以.
求英语文章最好是中英文对照的求大神帮助不要太长.但是要中英文对照的那种文章,散文也可以.
Friends 朋友 A true friend is someone who reaches for your hand and touches your heart.真正的朋友是一个可以援手帮助并感动你心扉的人.There's always going to be people that hurt you,so what you have to do is keep on trusting and just be more careful about who you trust next time around.别人常常伤害你,所以你该继续付出信任,并小心挑选你下次信任的人.Make youself a better person and know who you are before you try and know someone else and expect them to know you.在你想了解别人也想让别人了解你之前,先完善并了解自己.Remember:Whatever happens,happens for a reason.要记住:任何事情的发生都有因有起.How many people actually have 8 true friends?Hardly anyone I know.But some of us have all right friends and good friends.有多少人可以拥有八个真正的朋友?就我所知少之又少.但我们会有泛泛之交和好友.The More Loving One 让我们成为更有爱心的人 W.H.Auden/W.H.奥登 Looking up at the stars,I know quite well 仰望群星的时分,我一清二楚,That,for all they care,I can go to hell,尽管它们关怀备至,我亦有可能赴地府,But on earth indifference is the least 可是尘世间我们丝毫不必畏惧 We have to dread from man or beast.人类或禽兽的那份冷漠.15 How should we like it were stars to burn 倘若群星燃烧着关怀我们的激情,With a passion for us we could not return?我们却无法回报,我们作何感想?If equal affection cannot be,倘若无法产生同样的感情,Let the more loving one be me.让我成为更有爱心的人.Admirer as I think I am 尽管我自视为群星的崇拜者,Of stars that do not give a damn,它们满不在乎,I cannot,now I see them ,say 现在我看群星,我却难以启齿,I missed one terribly all day.说我成天思念一颗星星.Were all stars to disappear or die 倘若所有的星星消失或者消亡,I should learn to look at an empty sky 我应该学会仰望空荡的天空,And feel its total dark sublime,同时感受天空一片漆黑的崇高,Though this might take me a little time.虽然这样可能要花费一点时间.
改变自己 Think it over……好好想想…… Today we have higher buildings and wider highways,but shorter temperaments and nar 今天我们拥有了更高层的楼宇以及更宽阔的公路,但是我们的性情却更为急躁,眼光也更加狭隘; We spend more,but enjoy l...}

我要回帖

更多关于 中英对照 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信