不锈钢行业发展的骗子企业有有哪些

深圳市福特尔不锈钢原材料有限公司完全是个骗子公司,请大家千万不要相信
浏览量:0 收藏量:0
公司电话:
手机号码:
公司传真:
联 系 人:
深圳市福特尔不锈钢原材料有限公司完全是骗钱的公司,打了钱过去,然后就说没货了。钱也不给退,请大家千万不要上当受骗!!!!!!!! &浙江天亿集团东莞华晨不锈钢有限公司林自宏经理在收了材料预付款后始终不发货,不接电话,是骗子吗?_百度知道
浙江天亿集团东莞华晨不锈钢有限公司林自宏经理在收了材料预付款后始终不发货,不接电话,是骗子吗?
提问者采纳
zei中骗子多,肯定是了。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
没有这个公司哦
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谁知道:天津市瑜辉不锈钢有限公司?是否是骗子公司?原本打算与该公司合作,谁知疑点众多。_百度知道
谁知道:天津市瑜辉不锈钢有限公司?是否是骗子公司?原本打算与该公司合作,谁知疑点众多。
36000元相差了近2万元。疑点2,谁知同一个产品报价竟然16600元、不能收发邮件疑点1.该公司网站备案号、29000元.原本打算与该公司合作.该公司告知不能收发传真:津ICP备号 并不存在、不能签合同。疑点3
我有更好的答案
同一个产品是什么啊
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广回答者:
不锈钢的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁重庆市五一实业集团公司老赖骗子李小林请还我成都圣泉不锈钢水箱货款_民生新闻_早间新闻网
民生新闻重庆市五一实业集团公司老赖骗子李小林请还我成都圣泉不锈钢水箱货款时间: 19:38:32&&作者:未知&&来源:网络转载&&查看:1&&评论:0内容摘要:老赖骗子李小林拨打你这个电话,023-为什么不接,或找人搪塞老是都不在 ,为什么玩失踪,你的公司店,重庆沿润实业有限公司注册资金1000万,爱足堂洗脚房开得如此红火,开的如此堂皇,挂靠重庆市五一实业(集团)有限公司承包重庆美盈森纸业厂房建筑项...老赖骗子李小林拨打你这个电话,023-为什么不接,或找人搪塞老是都不在 ,为什么玩失踪,你的公司店,重庆沿润实业有限公司注册资金1000万,爱足堂洗脚房开得如此红火,开的如此堂皇,挂靠重庆市五一实业(集团)有限公司承包重庆美盈森纸业厂房建筑项目,至今还欠我成都圣泉给水设备有限公司公司30万不锈钢水箱货款,并安全运行到现在,无任何质量问题, 分享到:
上一篇:下一篇:相关评论评论者:&&&&&&验证码:&&点击获取验证码本类更新
Powered by请提防骗子公司Mega Trade Star Co., Ltd. - 外贸钓鱼邮件 - 出口交流 -
福步外贸论坛(FOB Business Forum) |中国第一外贸论坛
& 请提防骗子公司Mega Trade Star Co., Ltd.
UID 1971074
阅读权限 40
请提防骗子公司Mega Trade Star Co., Ltd.
Thanks for the response to our message. The Firm Costruzioni Meccaniche Mega Trade Star was
founded in 1944 by two brothers, Giuseppe and Claudio. It developed successfully in few
years and became a leading company in the world of machines and plants etc for production of
many products and based in Vittorio Veneto, 63 - 36035 Marano Vicentino (Vicenza) Italia
We are into buying lots of Products, Machines and Equipments etc around the world and we
distribute the goods to our various clients and companies in request of the products. We
stand as a major buying office.
There’s a company that wants us to supply them with the products your Company have, please
check the attached Purchase Order to see the products and quantities the company needs and
quote your best selling price by issuing us Performa Invoice accordingly.
KINDLY FIND THE ATTACHED PO IN THIS EMAIL LOGIN AND THE PO WOULD OPEN.
Please contact us via:
Your early reply is highly appreciated.
Thank You!
Kindest Regards,
F.W. Quarters (Sr.Purchasing Manager)
Mega Trade Star Co., Ltd.
Mega Trade Star Via Vittorio Veneto,
63 - 36035 Marano Vicentino (Vicenza) Italia
====================
这家公司还没询盘,就要你去链接上下PI.大家多提防骗子公司啊!!!!!!
搜索一下,就会发现,很多人都收到过这家的邮件。
果果_冻大徒弟
UID 1987344
积分 81944
福步币 10 块
阅读权限 120
来自 艾泽拉斯大陆
骗子还有公司了 不得了了···
UID 1757909
阅读权限 40
骗子公司Star Mega Trading Co., Ltd.
表示和楼主收到了同一个骗子的询盘——公司名字颠倒了一下而已
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company.
Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty.
Please contact us via:
Thank You !
Best Regards,
Jessica Michael
(Purchasing Manager)
Star Mega Trading Co., Ltd.
UID 1632077
积分 41455
福步币 6000 块
阅读权限 150
来自 河南 南阳
Mega Trade Star Co., Ltd,这个名字大家记清楚啊!
可恨的“Mega”,非常有印象的骗子。
UID 1894404
阅读权限 40
很不幸,我也遇到了。
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company.
Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty.
Please contact us via:&&
Thank You !
Best Regards,
Jessica Michael
(Purchasing Manager)
UID 1584673
阅读权限 25
很明显的钓鱼
出口不锈钢锅具厂家/
UID 477634
阅读权限 25
回复 #1 janice4699 的帖子
我也遇到了,还以为有客户信息呢?瞎高兴了一下,唉
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please contact us via:
Thank You !
Best Regards,
Jessica Michael
(Purchasing Manager)
UID 1989039
阅读权限 60
回复 #7 tracyzhou01 的帖子
和你一模一样
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please contact us via:
Thank You !
Best Regards,
Jessica Michael
(Purchasing Manager)
客户拒我千百遍,我当客户如初恋。---- 外贸新手交流,欢迎大家!
UID 1805907
阅读权限 40
Dear Sir/Madam,
Please contact us via:
Thank You !
Best Regards,
Jessica Michael
(Purchasing Manager)
SAME HERE!
SOHO 外贸实务讲师
(青岛代理)
UID 2081990
阅读权限 40
我也收到了, 一查结果是骗子.
青岛进出口代理
UID 2089094
阅读权限 25
哎,我也遇到了,现在一收到询盘就习惯性的百度一下,看看是否是骗子的邮件。。。
(marydise)
UID 1507228
阅读权限 40
Company Name& & & & Star Mega Trading Co., Ltd.
Country& & & & Malaysia [MY]
Address& & & & 14, Jln.Kesidang 3/6,80, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan, Malaysia
Zip Code& & & & 50200
Telephone& & & & 60-434
Fax& & & & 60-
Description& & & &
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company. Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms.
Thank You !
Best Regards
Thank You!
Kindest Regards,
Jessica Michael
酷酷汽车用小饰品 soho+淘宝店主 欢迎您
UID 1632077
积分 41455
福步币 6000 块
阅读权限 150
来自 河南 南阳
回复 #12 smeiiy 的帖子
请看下边一系列帖子:
UID 2072030
阅读权限 25
我也是收到了这样的邮件,外国怎么这么多骗子呀,真能有人上当吗
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company. Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms.
Thank You !
Best Regards
UID 161139
福步币 12 块
阅读权限 60
来自 江苏常州
我也收到了这个公司的邮件。
Dear Sir/Madam,
We are interested in purchasing your products and we sincerely hope to establish a long-term business relation with your esteemed company.Please kindly send me your latest catalog. Also, inform me about the Minimum Order Quantity, Delivery time or FOB, and payment terms warranty.Please contact us via:
Thank You!
Best Regards,
______________________________ __
Mr Paul Zhou
(Purchasing Manager)
Mage Trade Star Co., Ltd.
农药厂家,生产农药除草剂(磺酰脲类),杀虫剂,杀菌剂,欢迎联系QQ:, E-mail: &&www.chemical-
当前时区 GMT+8, 现在时间是