为什么视频打不开开不了Polyvore

多平台阅读
杰西-李既是派对达人,也是超级学霸。她是斯坦福大学的高材生,曾经在谷歌担任产品经理。如今,她自己创办了时尚探索网站Polyvore,亲自担任 CEO。她说,人最可贵的品质是坚持,因为任何值得做的事情都不容易。
时尚探索网站Polyvore的CEO兼联合创始人、现年31岁的杰西-李既是派对丽人,也是学霸:她拥有斯坦福大学(Stanford University)的计算机科学学士学位,曾任谷歌(Google)产品经理,现在运营着一家网站。她的网站采用类似杂志的展示方式,帮助人们探索和购买时尚、美容和家装产品。日前,她参加了《财富》杂志(Fortune)的科技头脑风暴大会,会后我们就工作和娱乐向杰西-李提出了10个问题。
1.你最崇拜的商界或科技界人物是哪位?为什么?
杰夫o贝佐斯,因为他的创新能力。亚马逊(Amazon)在近20年的时间里一直持续不断地颠覆其他行业。
还有谷歌。我在谷歌工作时学到了很多东西,包括如何打造杰出的企业文化、如何吸引人才,赋予他们改变的力量。
2.什么技术领域最让你兴奋?
社交商业!释放Polyvore品味图表的潜能,帮助人们发掘和购买他们真正喜欢的东西,对此我感到兴奋。获得品味数据的唯一途径是通过品味营造者的社区,而这正是Polyvore所拥有的。
3.如果你不做现在的工作,会做什么?
画绘图小说。但可能不会很成功,因此,我很高兴,我有现在在Polyvore的工作。
4.你最大的成就是什么?
帮助打造一家公司,拥有热情的用户,能干的团队,而且公司实现了盈利。我们还有很长的路要走,但我也知道,很多公司可能永远都走不到我们这一步。
5.每位领导人都应具备的一项素质是什么?
顽强。值得做的事情都不容易。
6.你如何过上平衡的生活?
有节制,努力做好几件事。如果你想一次做太多事情,工作就会挤占你的生活。不如拒绝一些事情,专注于出色完成那些真正重要的事情。
7.你最近看的一本书是什么?
《进击的巨人》(Attack on Titan)(作者:谏山创)。这是一部讲述世界末日后到处都是食人巨人的漫画书。
8.你在学校学到的最重要的东西是什么?
怎么写代码。我在斯坦福大学的团队编程项目不仅教我懂得了编写清晰明了的代码、方便他人理解/维护的重要性,也让我享受到了经过众多漫漫长夜工作之后提交成品的喜悦。
9.你的第一份工作是什么?
我在eBay上卖日本动画版授权画。有一次,一个人给了我75美元,让我画一幅他们被《乱马 1/2 》(Ranma 1/2)漫画书中最喜欢角色抱在怀中的画面。非常有意思。
10.如果可以拥有一项超能力,你希望是什么?
心灵遥感。拥有这种超能力之后,人可以在原子层面控制细胞,治好人们的病。大而言之,你可以让自己漂浮起来,飞翔。(财富中文网)
Jess Lee, the 31-year-old CEO and co-founder of fashion discovery site Polyvore, is party natty, part nerd: she has a Bachelors of Science in computer science from Stanford University, is a former product manager at Google, and runs a website that helps people discover and shop for fashion, beauty, and home décor products through magazine-like displays. After she attended the Fortune Brainstorm Tech conference, we asked Lee 10 questions about work and play.
1. What business or technology person do you admire most? Why?
Jeff Bezos for his ability to innovate. Amazon has been continuously disrupting other industries for almost 20 years.
Also, Google. When I worked there, I learned a lot about how to build a great culture that attracts smart people and empowers them to make an impact.
2. What technology sector excites you most?
Social commerce! I'm really excited to unlock the potential of Polyvore's taste graph to help people discover and shop for things they love. The only way to get taste data is through a social community of tastemakers, which Polyvore has.
3. What would you do if you weren't working at your current job?
Draw a graphic novel! But it probably wouldn't be very successful, so I'm glad I have my day job at Polyvore.
4. What is your greatest achievement?
Helping to build a company that has passionate users, a talented team, and is profitable. We still have a long way to go, but I also realize many companies never make it this far.
5. What is one characteristic that every leader should possess?
Tenacity. Nothing worth doing is easy.
6. What do you do to live a balanced life?
By being disciplined about doing a few things well. Work can take over your life if you try to do too many things at once. It's better to say no to some things and focus on excelling at the things that truly matter.
7. What was the last book you read?
Attack on Titan [by Hajime Isayama]. It's a manga about a post-apocalyptic world filled with man-eating giants.
8. What was the most important thing you learned in school?
How to write code. My group programming projects at Stanford not only taught me the importance of writing good, clean code that others can read/maintain, but also the thrill of shipping a product after many long nights of hard work.
9. What was your first job?
I sold anime-style commissioned artwork on eBay. Someone once paid me $75 to draw a picture of them in the arms of their favorite character from the manga Ranma 1/2. That was fun!
10. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
Telekinesis. At the atomic level, you could manipulate cells and heal people. At a larger scale, you could levitate yourself and fly.
最新文章:
中国煤业大迁徙
500强情报中心
500强国家分布 500强行业分布}

我要回帖

更多关于 为什么qq空间打不开 的文章

更多推荐

版权声明:文章内容来源于网络,版权归原作者所有,如有侵权请点击这里与我们联系,我们将及时删除。

点击添加站长微信